All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the relationship between the literary and bioscientific cultures of the period as a means of exploring the ways in which the comprehension and representation of the human body fundamentally shapes a variety of the period's communal and national visions.
- Author BiographyCRAIG GORDON is Assistant Professor in the School of English and Theatre Studies at the University of Guelph, Canada.
- Author(s)Craig A. Gordon
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.