All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiterary and Sociopolitical Writings of the Black Diaspora in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries examines the literary movements of the black Diaspora, dating from the nineteenth to the twentieth century, in relation to the sociopolitical movements. The book focuses on the philosophies of education embedded within the literary and sociopolitical concepts of each movement: Pan-Africanism, Garveyism, Indigenisme, New Negro Renaissance, Negritude and the Afrocriollo movements.
- Author BiographyKersuze Simeon-Jones teaches Francophone and Black Diasporic studies in the World Languages Department and the Africana Studies Department at the University of South Florida.
- Author(s)Kersuze Simeon-Jones
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight372 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.