All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Johnston's background combines expertise in modern literature, poststructuralist philosophy, and high techlogy's production. Like Kittler, he draws on historic fact, anecdote, and literature. From this vantage point he explicates the theoretical and practical consequences of Friedrich Kittler's insights into the social and psychological effects of the processes by which metaphor in one medium is made real by ather.
- Author(s)Friedrich A. Kittler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn Johnston
- Introduction byJohn Johnston
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.