All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionLiterature after Postmodernism explores the use of literary fantastic storylines in contemporary vels which begin to think beyond postmodernism. They develop an aesthetic perspective that aims at creation and communication instead of subversion and can thus be considered longer deconstructive but reconstructive.
- Author BiographyIrmtraud Huber is a Lecturer in Modern English Literature at the University of Berne, Switzerland. She did research as a visiting scholar at Columbia University, New York, supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation, and her work was awarded the Helene-Richter-Prize by the Deutscher Anglistenverband.
- Author(s)Irmtraud Huber
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/07/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.