All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of human rights is t new. But the importance of taking human rights seriously has never been more urgent than it is today. The eighteen essays which comprise Literature and Human Rights are written in a spirit of interdisciplinarity, and are intended to make a significant contribution to this vital and enduring debate.
- Author BiographyIan Ward, Newcastle University, Newcastle, UK.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 2 schw.-w. u. 8 farb. Abb., 4 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight606 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIan Ward
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.