All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback! A practical and useful reference book for students and teachers. Unique in concept, it shows in musical tation the key and range of over 1,700 songs in 60 of the most popular and available song collections. Lists: * Composer * Title * Key and range in musical tation of each song * Anthology of Grieg songs * Pronunciation Each song has an entry number, which makes the index of song titles and composers helpful and easy to use. If a song is available in more than one range, all keys and ranges are shown. A valuable tool for librarians as well as for students and teachers. Cloth edition originally published in 1984.
- Author BiographyThomas Goleeke is Professor of Music, head of the Voice Department, and Director of the Opera Theatre and Opera Workshop at the University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, Washington.
- Author(s)Thomas Goleeke
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width214 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.