All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive coverage of countries around the world. In this series, each book offers complete coverage of one country, including sections on society, geography, culture, people, history, size, neighbours, ecomy, government, foreign language vocabulary, recipes, flags, and more.
- Author BiographyMelanie Waldron worked in children's publishing for many years before becoming a full-time author. She has written many non-fiction books for young people and specializes in science and geography topics.
- Author(s)Melanie Waldron
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCountries Around the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oxford Designers and Illustrators
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.40
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $40.42
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.53
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $9.99Trending at AU $11.61
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.