All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTurnbull, New York, is a working-class town full of weary people who struggle to make ends meet. In July 1983, eight-year-olds James, Dallas and Felix leave their homes to play in the woods, where they have to navigate between the potentially violent world of angry adults and angrier teens. Little do they kw that by the end of the summer, one of them will lay dead, after a bit of 'playful' bullying from older teens escalates to tragedy. After the murder, the vels main characters must come to grips with the aftermath, face down the decisions they've made, and re-establish faith.
- Author BiographyMatthew McGevna was born and raised in Mastic Beach, Long Island. Born of Irish descent, he attended fiction and poetry workshops in Galway, Ireland, through the University of Arkansas Writing Program. He received his MFA in creative writing from Long Island University's Southampton College in 2002. An award-winning poet, McGevna has also published numerous short stories in various publications, including Long Island Noir, Epiphany, and Confrontation. He currently lives in Center Moriches, New York, with his wife and two sons, Jackson and Dempsey. Little Beasts is his first novel. Kaylie Jones (editor) is the award-winning author of five novels and a memoir. She teaches writing at two MFA programs and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Matthew McGevna
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight292 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.