All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Cork is a compendium of fascinating, obscure, strange and entertaining facts about Cork City. Here you will find out about Cork's buildings and businesses, its proud sporting heritage, its hidden corners and its famous (and occasionally infamous) men and women. Through its bustling thoroughfares and down winding laneways, this book takes the reader on a journey through Cork and its vibrant past, recalling the people and events that shaped this great city. A reliable reference book and a quirky guide, this can be dipped into time and time again to reveal something new about the people, the heritage and the secrets of Cork.
- Author BiographyKieran McCarthyis a local historian, author, and Cork City Councillor who has been promoting Cork s heritage for the last 20 years. He has written 13 books and writes a regular column Our City our Town in the Cork Independent.
- Author(s)Kieran McCarthy
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.