All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a physician, a professor of medicine, a therapist, and a long-term survivor of chronic illness Dr. Rachel Remen author of the inspirational classic Kitchen Table Wisdom has a unique perspective on healing. Here are the passages quotes and stories from Kitchen Table Wisdom that have profoundly affected her legions of fans. The result is a guide to inner healing that everyone will cherish and covers spiritual issues such as suffering, meaning of love, and faith and miracles that everyone can learn from and live by.
- Author Biography<b>Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D.</b> has been counseling those with chronic and terminal illness for more than twenty years. She is cofounder and medical director of the Commonweal Cancer Help Program in Bolinas, California, and is currently clinical professor of family and community medicine at the University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Rachel Naomi Remen
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.