All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Multi-Sensory Stories brings to life popular stories through a wide range of multi-sensory activities with links to the new EYFS Learning and Development areas. Traditional and classic stories are safe, inclusive and fun platforms to launch into exciting explorations and investigations. You could read Goldilocks and the three bears and make porridge or why t uncover a crime scene at the cottage!
- Author BiographyAmy Arnold has taught across the primary phase, predominantly in Early Years and Key Stage One. She has held a variety of roles including Deputy Headteacher, Acting Headteacher and Local Authority Early Years Consultant. Amy is currently teaching at the University of Cambridge, inspiring trainee teachers on the Early Years and Primary PGCE. Amy is passionate about making young children's learning meaningful, purposeful and irresistible.
- Author(s)Amy Arnold
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Note41 line drawings
- Weight159 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.