Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Boy Blue is a lyrically-charged dramatic mologue in the voice of a mother to her absent son. In twenty-three movements, the speaker reveals the facts, feelings, textures, perspectives and sensations that inform this most personal and intense relationship, one that survives betrayal, abandonment, neglect, mental illness and other calamities of contemporary American life. Occupying the ground between poetry and prose, and with an ever-gathering momentum and passionate intensity, Jacobik examines motherhood, sanity, and heartbreakingly tender, resilient love.
- Author BiographyGRAY JACOBIK is an award-winning poet, teacher, and painter who lives in Deep River, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Gray Jacobik
- PublisherCavanKerry Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationFort Lee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCavanKerry Press
- Content Note12 illus.
- Weight159 g
- Width155 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.