All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionDebut collection by Chicago playwright, humorist, and malcontent Chris Bower featuring stunning black-and-white illustrations by Susie Kirkwood on every page.
- Author BiographyChris Bower received an MFA in Writing from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in 2005. Chris Bower s fiction and poetry has appeared in Another Chicago Magazine, GetUnderground, Annalemma, and The 2nd Hand. The Chicago Reader calls his work engrossingly grim and his plays The Birthday Boy and Mascot received positive reviews from The Chicago Reader, Newcity, and Time Out Chicago. Susie Kirkwood is a graphic designer and shadow puppeteer. Her work has been featured in Newcity, How, Print, Choi's Gallery Magazine, The Die Line, Ninth Letter, MAKE, and Handmade Packaging Workshop by Rachel Wiles and she has performed all over the country. Susie also owns a jam-making company, providing jam and preserves for local Chicago grocers and teaching canning classes around the city.
- Author(s)Chris Bower
- PublisherCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susie Kirkwood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.