All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionAdventure of a lifetime as Priscilla Houliston goes from 440 pounds to fit by riding her bicycle 3,013 miles. Come along for the ride of your life in this true epic story set amongst the beautiful backdrop of the east coast of America. Anything is possible with a few little changes.
- Author BiographyA Pennsylvania native, Priscilla Houliston has a passion for travel and adventure. With more than twenty countries under her belt and forty-eight states, at 43 years old she was about to set off on her biggest adventure of all time. Priscilla weighed over 440 pounds after living for five years in Scotland. The weight was stopping her from living and she wanted to not just take it off, but inspire others along the way. Her journey into fitness has been written about in newspapers, magazines and she has appeared on every major network in America and beyond. Priscilla has been writing for many years but the book Little Changes, is her first autobiography of her amazing life. She proves that anything really is possible if you make enough little changes in your life.
- Author(s)Priscilla Houliston
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.