All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionChildren love cooking! The problem is finding a cookbook written for children that is geared specifically to their developmental abilities - until w. A fun, tasty, and esteem-building book that teaches children they are capable of cooking delicious treats, L. T. de Geest's first book in her three-part children's cookbook series is as much fun as you can have in the kitchen. Full of easy-to-use, skill-building recipes that are as instructional as they are tasty, she gives you all you need to help build your little one's confidence while producing delicious meals and snacks the whole family can enjoy. Using easy-to-follow recipes for such delicious dishes as Apple and Sultana Porridge Mix, Raspberry Ripple, Little Chef's Salad Platter, Ciabatta Fingers, Nutty Bananas, and Chilled Honey Fluffy, your child will learn to be confident in their cooking abilities and kw that they can t only feed themselves but help feed the whole family too! De Geest's groundbreaking book allows children to progress at their own pace, while also giving them the opportunity to be creative as they grow more confident in the kitchen. Full of empowering lessons and delicious delectables, Little Chef Cooks I Can Cook, Too! will set your little chef on the path to a lifelong love of food and the kitchen while learning new and useful skills. Little Chef Cooks I Can Cook, Too! is a Level One Little Chef Cooks cookbook, making it perfect for little chefs aged 21/2 years and older.
- Author BiographyA passionate advocate of children's cooking, L. T. de Geest is the founder of Little Chef Cooks. Little Chef Cooks brings together two of the great passions in her life: cooking and teaching. An experienced classroom teacher, de Geest believes cooking provides young children with extraordinary opportunities for learning and growth with children benefitting, not just through increased food knowledge, but also through increased mathematical, scientific, language, creative, and physical skills. De Geest lives in New Zealand where she is currently enjoying her time as a stay-at-home-mother of two enthusiastic little chefs. Little Chef Cooks I Can Cook, Too! is her first book.
- Author(s)L T De Geest
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.