Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.82+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it s breakfast, lunch, or dinner, these yummy, whimsical, and easy-to-make recipes will encourage kids and parents get in the kitchen and have fun cooking together. Written for both kids and adults, and filled with colorful photos and illustrations, each recipe is easy to follow along. Filled with delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes and lots of ideas for making wholesome food fun, this colorful cookbook encourages kids to get creative in the kitchen and start cooking. Each recipe features steps written just for kids so they can follow along with a little help from mom or dad. Whimsical illustrations and colorful photos grab their attention and keep them engaged. Recipes for home-spun breakfasts, snacks, suppers, and desserts will have kids wanting to be in the kitchen cooking time and time again. Throughout the book, a handful of recipes are followed by an idea spread, showing easy ways to make food more fun, such as turning French toast into alphabet sandwiches or making cheese sticks out of pizza dough. Cooking with kids is t only a great way for families to spend time together, it also teaches kids about food and entices them to try new flavors. TABLE OF CONTENTS chapter 1: rise & shine breakfast pinwheels waffles with strawberry sauce little frittatas french toast bites with blueberry sauce crunchy cranberry muffin tops yogurt sundaes silver-dollar pancake stacks buttermilk biscuits with jam cheesy bacon popovers breakfast BLT triangles chapter 2: snacktime sweet-n-salty popcorn bags pizza kabobs grilled cheese sticks with tomato soup dip apple peanut butter pizzas hummus & veggie cones orange-yogurt pops grala bites edamame snack chapter 3: supper mini burgers with sweet potato fries BLT salad pizza party crispy chicken bites creamy corn chowder homemade fish sticks with tartar sauce classic beef tacos chicken chow mein spaghetti & meatballs chicken potpies cheese ravioli with cherry tomatoes chapter 4: sweets inside-out apple crisp chocolate peanut butter brownies strawberry puddings swball cupcakes cookie flower pops lemony berry bars fruity turvers ice cream bonbons
- Author BiographyAn award-winning San Francisco based food stylist, Erin is also a trained chef and mother to Tatum. Together, Erin and Tatum developed and tested all of the recipes in this book. As a food stylist, Erin has received IACP awards for Chocolate Obsession: Confections and Treats to Create and Savor and for Boulevard: The Cookbook. She has worked on numerous cookbooks and publications such as Bon Appetit and Chow.
- Author(s)Erin Quon,Tatum Quon
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight558 g
- Width235 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.