All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraphic vel fans will love this hilarious animal adventure by webcomic creator Christopher Baldwin perfect for readers of Dan Santat s Sidekicks, Ben Hatke s Zita the Spacegirl, and Berkeley Breathed s Bloom County When Little Dee meets a motley crew of animals deep in the forest, she kws she s found the perfect set of new friends. Between the bossy vulture, the slightly dim dog, the nurturing bear, and the happy-go-lucky penguin, this mismatched group of big personalities doesn t always get along but they re a family. And they re on the run. A pair of hungry polar bears are after the penguin, and the rest of the team are determined to protect her. They re t interested in adopting a tiny human. But Dee loves them especially Ted the bear and she won't let them go. Instead, she hops on their getaway plane and joins them on an around-the-world adventure. This hilarious and heartwarming story is the perfect addition to any graphic vel reader s library.
- Author BiographyChristopher Baldwin was born in Greenfield, MA, and started drawing comic strips around age 5, comic books around age 12, and webcomics in 1996. He's a regular contributor to Mad magazine, as well as an illustrator for educational children's books and newspaper serials. He also paints and cooks a mean pan of penuche fudge.
- Author(s)Head of the School of Biomedical Sciences Christopher Baldwin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.