All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty years after the publication of his debut, <i>Little Dogs: New and Selected Poems</i> brings together selections from Michael Crummey s first four books of poetry with a significant offering of new work. In this collection, Crummey emerges t only as the master storyteller we kw him to be, but also as one of our great poets of connection. Whether reporting from a solitary room or a shared bed, recalling the barbed delirium of adolescence, the subtler negotiations of mature love, or the generational echoes between fathers and sons, these poems are deeply engaged in the business of living with others. Of living with the absence of those who have shaped and sometimes scarred us. Unafraid of confronting the darker corners of desire or of digging into the past to make sense of the present, Crummey has already given us a tremendous body of work. <i>Little Dogs</i> showcases the evolution of one the most distinct and celebrated Canadian writers of his generation.
- Author BiographyMichael Crummey is an author of fiction and poetry. He has published five collections of poetry: Under the Keel, Salvage, Emergency Roadside Assistance, Hard Light, and Arguments with Gravity. His novels include Sweetland, a finalist for the Governor General s Literary Award, a national bestseller, and a Globe and Mail Best Book of the Year; Galore, winner of the Commonwealth Writers Prize for Best Book; and River Thieves, a finalist for the Scotiabank Giller Prize. He lives in St. John s, Newfoundland.
- Author(s)Michael Crummey
- PublisherHouse of Anansi Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHouse of Anansi Press
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.