Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAmy Dorrit's father is t very good with money. She was born in the Marshalsea debtors' prison and has lived there with her family for all of her twenty-two years, only leaving during the day to work as a seamstress for the forbidding Mrs. Clennam. But Amy's fortunes are about to change: the arrival of Mrs. Clennam's son Arthur, back from working in China, heralds the beginning of stunning revelations t just about Amy but also about Arthur himself.
- Author BiographyName: Charles Dickens. Birthname: Charles John Huffham Dickens. Born: 7 February 1812. Place of birth: Portsmouth, Hampshire, England, UK. Spouse: Catherine Hogarth (2 April 1836 - 1858) (separated) 10 children. Died: 9 June 1870 Place of death: Gadshill, England, UK. Cause of death: Stroke.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- Date of Publication26/11/1992
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman's Library
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Introduction byIrving Howe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.