All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionA reader-friendly miscellany of essays, appreciations, reviews, and conversations, published in newspapers and literary magazines over the past ten years, these are pieces that will resonate equally with the lay poetry lover and the specialist. This collection explores all aspects of a life in poetry: reading it, writing it, teaching it, editing it, publishing it, reviewing it.
- Author BiographyRobyn Sarah: Robyn Sarah is the author of eight poetry collections, two collections of short stories, and a book of essays on poetry. Her writing has appeared widely in Canada and the United States, and her poems have been anthologized in Fifteen Canadian Poets x 2 and x 3, The Bedford Introduction to Literature, The Norton Anthology of Poetry and in Garrison Keillor's Good Poems for Hard Times.
- Author(s)Robyn Sarah
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEmeryville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight385 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.