All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere was a little fur family warm as toast smaller than most in little fur coats and they lived in a warm wooden tree. The Little Fur Family tells the story of a little fur child's day in the woods. The day ends when his big fur parents tuck him in bed all soft and warm, and sing him to sleep with a lovely bedtime song. Cuddle up to a classic with this timeless story! Garth William's soft illustrations join Margaret Wise Brown's rhythmic text to create a gentle lullaby. Bound in imitation fur, Little Fur Family is sure to comfort and delight.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wise Brown, cherished for her unique ability to convey a child's experience and perspective of the world, transformed the landscape of children's literature with such beloved classics as Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny. Other perennial favorites by Ms. Brown include Nibble Nibble, My World, Where Have You Been?, Christmas in the Barn, The Dead Bird, and Sneakers, the Seaside Cat. Garth Williams's classic illustrations for the Little House books caused Laura to remark that she and her folks live again in these pictures. Garth Williams also illustrated Charlotte's Web, Stuart Little, and almost one hundred other books.
- Author(s)Margaret Wise Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Garth Williams
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.