All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionTake the budding chef in your family on a tour of the most delicious world food with Little Kitchen Around the World. Featuring 36 recipes from Morocco, Thailand, Italy, Mexico, England, Australia and many other countries, this book is one that you and your child will love to cook from. The food is simple, fresh and full of interesting flavours. There's Lamb Souvlaki from Greece, Japanese Udon Noodle Salad, and those with a sweet tooth can try Pavlova with Passionfruit Curd, Lemon Biscotti or Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. The recipes are written especially for 8- to 12-year-olds: the instructions are easy to follow, each recipe has a difficulty rating and any unusual ingredients are explained in the glossary at the back of the book. There are also interesting facts about the countries scattered throughout and a world map showing the location of each country featured in the book.
- Author BiographySabrina Parrini is the author of Little Kitchen.
- Author(s)Sabrina Parrini
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Weight560 g
- Width256 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.