All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you kw when Little Krishna is lying? His lips move. Krishna is different from the other boys at the cheap Delhi hotel where he works; he's a mimic, a poet and a scholar wala, for a start. His dreams of flying from 'country pumpkin' to Mr. Big-shot, launch him on a drug-fuelled trip through the dark-side, as murder, tragedy and terrorism prove that the worst-laid plans are bound to go astray. Fortune smiles and Krishna sprawls in a first-class carriage. But the signals change, the tracks merge and the faint light at the end of the tunnel seems dimmer than ever, as he is trapped between the cops and the robbers, forced to ask t only which train he's on, but who is taking the ride. This dark comedy about power, ambition and confused identity, presents Krishna's acid view of India and sideways squint at western culture.
- Author(s)Barry Wenlock,MR Barry Wenlock
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.