All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Little Land of Knitting anything is possible - a ball of yarn, these handy patterns, a pinch of imagination and you've got the cutest, cuddly toys with their own capes, crowns, wings, sweaters and more! There are many patterns to suit children or beginners, and each character is accompanied by a little poem. Every toy is based on one simple shape - learn this and you will be on your way to knitting the whole book!
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleKnitting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Weight432 g
- Width207 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.