Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionA sensitively written, real-life story about a boy called Little Leap Forward, growing up in the hutongs of Beijing in the 1960s, at the time of the Cultural Revolution. Little Leap Forward offers children an intimate and immediate account of a child's experiences as Mao Tse Tung's Great Leap Forward policy tightens its grips on China. This is presented in a paperback chapter book format with full-colour illustrations.
- Author BiographyGuo Yue grew up in Beijing at the time of the Cultural Revolution. He is now a renowned flautist and composer whose music is published by Peter Gabriel's Real World label, Cultural Revolution. Clare Farrow is a writer and journalist specializing in modern contemporary art. She is also the co-author of Music, Food and Love which she wrote with her husband Guo Yue. Helen Cann has worked as an illustrator and artist, exhibiting in several European countries. She has illustrated various Barefoot Books including The Barefoot Book of Dance Stories.
- Author(s)Clare Farrow,Guo Yue
- PublisherBarefoot Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarefoot Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width142 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Cann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.