All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWholesome, yummy...joyously healthy. - Sunday Times The Leon motto is 'naturally fast food', and this bite-sized collection is full of ideas for quick-to-table suppers. From Natasha's Chicken Fajitas and Tom's Red Pesto Surprise to the Perfect Pepper Steak, each tasty, healthy and fast recipe will take you less than 30 minutes to prepare. Quick desserts such as Henry's Salted Caramel Bananas are also included.
- Author BiographyLeon was founded on the twin principles that food can both taste good and do you good. When Henry Dimbleby, John Vincent and Allegra McEvedy opened their first restaurant, on London's Carnaby Street in July 2004, their aim was to change the face of fast food. Six months after opening, Leon was named the Best New Restaurant in Great Britain at the Observer Food Monthly Awards (by a judging panel that included Rick Stein, Gordon Ramsay, Nigel Slater, Heston Blumenthal, Ruth Rogers and Jay Rayner). In 2015, Henry Dimbleby and John Vincent received MBEs for their work improving the quality of school lunches. There are now 43 Leon restaurants. Leon's bestselling books include Leon Naturally Fast Food and the recently published Leon Fast Vegetarian.
- Author(s)Leon Restaurants Ltd
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleLeon Minis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight215 g
- Width142 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.37Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.