All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Marvin monster doesn't mean to make a mess. It's just what he does best. He's t a bad monster. He's just a busy little boy who loves to build forts, climb trees, chase bees, jump in puddles and even finger paint with his food. His mother warns him once, she warns him twice, making a mess is just t nice. That is until she gets a bright idea and soon even she can see that Little Marvin's messes can be.... Well, you'll just have to read it yourself and see! The child-friendly illustrations will capture even the youngest child's attention and the positive message, funny characters, and rhythmic story make this a perfect bedtime read. From the Author Are you the mother of a little boy who seems to be running wild from morning to night? Perhaps, you kw a little guy between 1 and 4 years old who is: -Full of ENERGY -A little bit MESSY -Learning to EXPLORE -Discovering his INDEPENDENCE If you, or someone you kw, is raising a mischievous toddler, or even a little monster of their own than THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU. Discover how Little Marvin's mother figured out how to turn his mess into a masterpiece. Order your copy today and start reading instantly!
- Author BiographyAuthor, Ella Beane, has been writing since she was a young child. She is a multifaceted entrepreneur and has experience as a Professional Nanny and Counselor for Special Needs & SED Children. Ella is also an award winning poet, firewalker, spiritually-minded healer, perennial student, proud mother and wife. She gets her love of storytelling and understanding of what it takes to inspire and delight children from growing up in a large family and from her early days as a Professional Nanny. Now, a mother herself, she's found her writing muse rekindled. Her stories are inspired by sharing and exploring the world through the eyes of her young son.
- Author(s)Ella Beane
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.