All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionHarperCollins is proud to present its incredible range of best-loved, essential classics. Little Men is the delightful ufficial sequel to Louisa May Alcott's Little Women, reprising the much-cherished characters of the March family and friends, as well as some unforgettable new ones. The warm-hearted and fiesty Jo March returns (w as Jo Bhaer) and, together with husband Friedrich and the inheritance of an estate from Aunt March, opens Plumfield Estate, an unconventional school based on individuality and diversity. Jo's own boys, a number of rescued orphans, and her nieces are all encouraged to be kind, helpful, and self-sufficient, tending their own gardens and running their own businesses. Fun and learning go hand in hand, and pillow fights are even permitted on Saturdays. Personal relationships are key to the school, as well as to the vel, and the lovable characters get up to plenty of scrapes and adventures, but in the end, even the troublesome among them find redemption in the love and support of the extended March family.
- Author BiographyLouisa May Alcott was a 19th-century American novelist best known for her novel, Little Women, as well as its well-loved sequels, Little Men and Jo's Boys. Little Women is renowned as one of the very first classics of children's literature, and remains a popular masterpiece today.
- Author(s)Louisa May Alcott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight200 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.