All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Little Penis, the cute dinky winky you bring to life when you put your finger in the puppet in this delightfully crass and hilarious parody board book for adults. This board book parodies children's finger puppet books with its bold colors and simple illustrations, but this book is t for children! Instead, put your finger in the hole in the back of the book, and follow the adventures of Little Penis as he goes swimming (poor shrinking Penis!); gets out of bed early, so big and tall; gets a gentle kiss and hug (along with a good hard tug); head to a bar, gets drunk, and hooks up; and more--getting bigger and bigger with the turn of each page. Sometimes he's up and sometimes he's down, but there's a happy ending as he finds his snug, warm place called home!
- Author BiographyCraig Yoe is an internationally renowned cartoonist, illustrator, author, toy inventor, and Eisner Award and Society of Illustrators Gold Medal winner. He is the former creative director for the Muppets, Disney, and Nickelodeon, and is the founder of YOE studios, with more than fifty titles to his credit. He lives in the Hudson Valley, New York.
- Author(s)Craig Yoe
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCider Mills Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight163 g
- Width112 mm
- Height112 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.