All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Red Riding Hood in the Red Light District is Manlio Argueta's most popular vel in El Salvador. It has gone through eight editions and has been newly revised by the author for this English translation. The story revolves around the relationship of two young lovers in a time of political upheaval Manlio Argueta's vels have earned him an international reputation and have endeared him to the Salvadoran people. Caperucita en la zona roja received the Casa de las Americas Prize in 1977. Manlio Argueta currently lives in San Salvador.
- Author BiographyManlio Argueta's novels have earned him an international reputation and have endeared him to the Salvadoran people. Caperucita en la zona rosa received the Casa de las Americas Prize in 1977. Manlio Argueta currently lives in San Salvador.
- Author(s)Manlio Argueta
- PublisherCurbstone Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurbstone Press,U.S.
- Weight336 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.