All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Little Red's Granny Putt Putt gets sick, the tiny moped scooter races over the river and through the dark woods to bring her a basket of get-well goodies. But when Little Red crosses paths with Tank, the biggest, loudest, meanest machine around, that -good monster truck has plans of his own. Why, Granny, what big wheels you have!Why, Granny, what big headlights you have!Why, Granny, what a big hood you have! From the sparkplug, creative minds of Peter Stein and Chris Gall comes a full-throttle version of the classic LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD tale that will have everyone revving for more.
- Author BiographyPeter Stein is an award-winning writer and designer in the social expression industry and has written numerous children's books and gift books. He lives in Northern California with his wife and two children. Chris Gall is the award-winning author and illustrator of Revenge of the Dinotrux, Substitute Creacher, Dear Fish, There's Nothing to Do on Mars, and Dinotrux, a Publishers Weekly Best Children's Book of 2009. His books have received numerous starred reviews and awards including a Borders Original Voices for Dear Fish and a Kirkus Reviews Best Children s Book for There's Nothing to Do on Mars. He lives in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Peter Stein
- PublisherOrchard Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width287 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.