Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.67
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.28
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $44.85
- AU $22.48Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $44.61
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.18
About this product
- DescriptionDating back to 1972, Little Rock Cooks is a compilation of delightful recipes handed down from generation to generation. This cookbook has stood the test of time and can be found in kitchen cabinets throughout the country. Inducted into the McIlhenny Hall of Fame, an award given for book sales that exceed 100,000 copies.
- PublisherJunior League of Little Rock
- Date of Publication01/01/1972
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJunior League of Little Rock
- Weight816 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.