Little Sew and Sew: Over 30 Delightfully Simple Sewing and Embroidery Projects by Christine Leech (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.16+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by brisbanegoldcoast
- Pickup available
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Sew and Sew is the perfect book for those who are interested in sewing and embroidery. The 30 original and versatile makes include 15 delightful sewing projects that range from simple bags and pretty purses to simple cotton tops and delicate detachable collars as well as 15 unique patterns for adding embroidery to the finished projects. Cleverly, the projects and patterns can be mixed and matched to create an almost inexhaustible number of combinations. Not only can the projects and patterns be used together but they can also be used on their own - makes can be left unembellished and the motifs can be applied to numerous other items that you have either made or bought. The sewing projects in Little Sew and Sew range from those suitable for the beginner to those requiring a little more skill and expertise. Showcasing many different styles of embroidery, from machine freestyle to ribbon embroidery, cross stitch and applique, all the techniques will be simple to follow due to the step-by-step instructions which are presented alongside a combination of delightful illustrations and photography. Packed full of tempting projects including a wooden handled knitting bag with ribbon flower embroidery, a sleepy sheep embroidered pillow case and a bird cage tea cosy, this new guide will prove irresistible matter what your level of skill.
- Author BiographyChristine Leech has been an avid crafter since childhood. She now has over fifteen years of experience art directing leading magazines and a successful freelance illustration career working on titles including New Woman, Marie Claire, Look and Fabulous. Just over two years ago Christine helped to to launch a quarterly magazine for Hobbycraft, the craft superstore.
- Author(s)Christine Leech
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 50 colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.