All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel the world with your favourite animals and learn basic phrases in eight popular languages! This adorable box set features the first four 'Little Traveler books: How Hippo Says Hello, How Gator Says Good-Bye, How Tiger Says Tank You and How Penguin Says Please. Every phrase is translated and has a pronunciation guide, and the last spread of each book offers an illustrated map of the animal's journey, so readers can follow along. Perfectly sized for little hands, and packed in a convenient Velcro case with an easy-to-hold plastic handle, these board books are a wonderful introduction to different cultures and places.
- Author BiographyAbigail Samoun has edited books that received the CCBC Charlotte Zolotow award, SCBWI Golden Kite award, Pura Belpre Honor, Smithsonian Notable, and NYPL Ezra Jack Keats award. She also edited the middle-grade series Edgar & Ellen, which sold over a half-million copies worldwide in 12 languages and inspired a cartoon series on Nickelodeon. In 2011, she cofounded Red Fox Literary, a children's book agency representing authors and illustrators, with agent extraordinaire Karen Grencik. Her novelty book <i>What's in Your Purse?</i>, illustrated by Nathalie Dion, was published in spring 2014 by Chronicle. Abigail lives in Sonoma, CA, with her husband and son. Sarah Watts went to Ringling College of Art and Design where she studied with many great instructors. She then worked at Carter's for two years, designing artwork for baby clothes, and then at International Greetings creating patterns for stationery, gift bags, and other giftables. Sarah is now an independent illustrator and designer. Under the family of Red Fox literary, Sarah has worked with book clients including Simon & Schuster, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Amazon Children's Publishing, Random House, and Penguin Books UK. Sarah also does art licensing and designing. She is cofounder alongside four other talented women of Cotton+Steel Fabrics, specializing in modern and Japanese-inspired prints for quilting. Sarah lives in Atlanta, GA, with her husband Scott and strange little cat, Pennie.
- Author(s)Abigail Samoun
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Watts
- Interest AgeAge 2 to 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.