All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection has been researched from the rich recipe bank of American dessert and cookie makers, plus many other international cooks. Their influences are from all around Europe and these cooks are passionate about their creativity. Because they are so wonderful to eat, Americans indulge too often, as we kw. But in moderation we can enjoy ourselves in these little treats with friends, or make gifts of them that will be remembered forever. The secret of these pastry cooks isn't in fine cookery. It is in their imagination, their style and the sheer luxury of their approach. If it's worth doing at all, then you do it most generously in America! This is a great little book to have when you're feeling down and want to throw together a little treat to make you happy again.
- Author BiographyThe Lone Baker, Glorious Treats, Chrisophyllax, Erin and Cinara. Serious and sophisticated about self-indulgence and sweet treats.
- Author(s)International Bakers
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.