All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionWelsh quilts are striking, with bold colours and simple shapes. They look magnificent as bed quilts but are also distinctive when scaled down to cradle size or smaller. Welsh quilts are intensively hand quilted with their traditional motifs, so making a little quilt is a great way for a beginner to start on a Welsh quilting journey. This enhanced ebook with video demonstrations presents six delightful little quilts to make, varying in style and complexity but all based on original full-sized Welsh wool quilts. If t used for a doll or cot quilt they make delightful decorations for the home, either as wall hangings or cushions, giving any home the Welsh country look. As they are so small they can be made from a few fat quarters but any precious scraps can be added in too. Together with the stitcher's choice of colours, the distinctive quilting motifs will give these little quilts their authentic Welsh identity.
- Author BiographyMary Jenkins is the co-author of 'Making Welsh Quilts' and the author of 'House and Garden Samplers' (David & Charles). She makes her quilts using both hand and machine piecing but does all her quilting by hand and delights in researching and using the traditional Welsh quilting motifs in different ways. In this book she explains her methods, demonstrating them in video clips, which she hopes will encourage beginners.
- E-Publication Description
- Author(s)Mary Jenkins
- PublisherVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRainbow Disks Ltd
- Content Notecolour
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.