Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionA sixth Little Wolf vel featuring this number one cub and pack of friends as they have the pirate adventure of a lifetime! Following the success of the Little Wolf series internationally plus the animated film shown at Christmas 2002, a sixth Little Wolf vel will be welcomed by his many fans. Featuring all Little Wolf's friends - Yeller, Stubbs, Normus, and that pesky little brother Smellybreff in his sailor suit. Little Wolf is a pirate cheef [sic] in this new adventure, and he is after the treasure left by a long-lost relative: Blackfur the Backbiter. But a contemporary pirate called Cap'n Froshus is determined to find the treasure too and this Cap'n Froshus has eyes that hyptise and a strange peppery smell. Could it Little Wolf's old adversary Mr Twister the Fox - yo ho ho and a bobble of glug, it could be! Ian Whybrow's inventiveness kws bounds. He has managed to create ather unique and hilarious adventure about Little Wolf, who w has millions of new fans [2.1million] through Channel 4 television's broadcast at Christmas.
- Author BiographyIan Whybrow's many popular successes range from picture books to novels for older children. Best known for his original humour, he always writes with adult readers as well as young ones in mind. He has a brilliant ear for voices, and takes pride in the fact that his work reads aloud very well. 'I loved being read to as a child,' he says. 'And I loved the sense that my parents were enjoying it too. For me, that's the acid test for any book - that there's something in it for everyone to enjoy. Ian lives in Harrow-on-the-Hill with his wife, Anne, and Almeley, Herefordshire during the holidays. They have two daughters: Susanna and Lucy.
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Note140 b/w illus
- Weight120 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 11
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.