All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn a land far, far away called Wichita there was a magic street called Rutan. This street had a tree-lined tunnel that covered the sky. On this magic street lived a tribe of Indians called the Rutan Indians. These are their stories. I am the last of this tribe. These are stories of my childhood when I lived in Wichita, Kansas, on Rutan Street. I was six to eleven (I think) during this time. The stories are true and actual, to the best of my memory. I had two friends who shared most of these adventures with me-Eddie Kangus and Larry Rochillen. This was my crew. Tall Larry and Loud Mouth Eddie-the Rutan Indians. These stories are called Little Woody Stories by my family and friends.
- Author(s)Woody Dykes
- PublisherMariner Companies, Inc.
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMariner Companies, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katie Knudson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.