All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an architect with Duany Plater-Zyberk with expertise in design for an aging society, this is a guide to urban planning and urban design solutions to accommodate the needs of a population aging in place in both existing and new communities of various scales. Complete with case studies of successful communities, the book shows how, through (social, ecomic, transportation, and public health) policy, land use, and urban design decisions, a community can allow for residents to age in place gracefully.
- Author BiographyM. Scott Ball is an Atlanta-based architect and senior project manager for Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company (DPZ). He was previously involved in numerous hurricane recovery housing efforts and the creation of Louisiana's The Road Home and Mississippi Home Again programs. Ball was also co-executive director of the Community Housing Resource Center in Atlanta and served as president of the Association for Community Design, a national network of community design associations.
- Author(s)M. Scott Ball
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width204 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.