All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionContributors include Peggy Phelan, Tim Etchells, RoseLee Goldberg, Guillermo Gomez Pena, Amelia Jones, Stelarc, Marina Abramovic and Alastair MacLennan. Combining full colour photographs shot by Hugo Glendinning of performances at Tate Modern by Oleg Kulik, Maria La Ribot, Forced Entertainment and Franko B, together with writings and archive material documenting the work of numerous other international artists, this is an indispensable volume for all those with an interest in some of the most vibrant issues within contemporary art.
- Author BiographyAdrian Heathfield writes on and curates performance. He is a Principal Research Fellow in Performance, at the School of Art and Design, Nottingham Trent University.
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/04/2008
- Content Note42 illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAdrian Heathfield
- Photographs byHugo Glendinning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.