All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEver read one of Jesus' parables and ask, What is He talking about? If so, you're t alone. Jesus' own disciples were also perplexed by the enigmatic stories Christ told. Now you-alone or with your small group-can dig deeper into the meaning of these parables to uncover their important meaning for your walk with Christ. Designed with today's busy woman in mind, each lesson can be completed in as little as 20 minutes per day, but leave you with a lifetime of valuable insights. Based on the inductive Bible study method, each lesson conjures vivid imagery of the sights and sounds of ancient Israel alongside poignant application questions for today. There's something here for Christians of all shapes and sizes-everyone will leave with a more profound understanding of Christ's amazing parables.
- Author BiographyLenya Heitzig is an ECPA Gold Medallion Winner author and popular Bible teacher. After beginning her ministry as a single women's counselor with Youth With a Mission, Lenya married Skip and together they started Calvary of Albuquerque, one of the fast-growing churches in the country. The author of Holy Moments and coauthor of Pathways to God's Treasures, Lenya currently serves as Director of Women at Calvary, overseeing weekly Bible studies and yearly retreats. Lenya and Skip live in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Lenya Heitzig
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date08/10/2015
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.