Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionA sentimental journey back in time with rare and exclusive images, ads, and comics, readers can look back in time at the current events from the 1940s with this series of books. Good Old Days magazine and the Saturday Evening Post joined together to provide an incredible window into the past, exposing a vivid view of daily life from a long-ago era. With photos, illustrations, and cartoons directly taken from the Saturday Evening Post --many for the first time since they were originally published more than 65 years ago--each of these keepsakes encapsulate a slice of post-World War II life as seen through the eyes of a typical American family.
- Author BiographyAnnie's is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleLive It Again
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width234 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.