All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy the life God intended for you to live in spite of yourself! Facing bankruptcy? You can recover and become debt-free. You can raise godly children in a perverse and rebellious society. Considering divorce? Discover the principles of a happy marriage and fall in love again. Are you a supervisor interested in learning the approach that will increase production in your employees? Do you want to live a successful life in your church, your family, and the community? Are depression, drugs or alcohol destroying your life? You can change your life and the world. Live Life to the Fullest illustrates how you can overcome adversity and live each day with joy and excitement. Begin enjoying life today!
- Author BiographyDarrell Case is the author of Live Life to the Fullest, Out of Darkness and Never Ending Spring. He and his wife Connie are founders of Souls for Christ jail and prison ministry. For over 30 years, they have ministered to those incarcerated. They live in central Indiana on the farm Darrell's mother and father purchased in 1948.
- Author(s)Darrell Case
- PublisherLeaning Tree Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeaning Tree Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.