Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionAddie Coleburn, fresh out of the sixth grade, is spending the summer at her grandmother's house in Syracuse with her mother and brother. Kimi Takahashi, a girl who lives up the street, invites Addie to go to the park and play lacrosse. Addie hasn't the first clue what lacrosse is and would rather sit on Grandma's front porch eating potato chips, drinking sodas, and reading books. But then again, spending the summer dealing with her younger brother isn't that appealing either. So she reluctantly goes to the park with Kimi. Within a week, she's hooked on lacrosse. Although she's overweight and can't keep up with the faster, stronger girls, she loves the game. Now she has to find a way to lose her excess weight and lose it fast or risk getting cut from the team.
- Author Biography<b>Barbara L. Clanton</b> played softball at Princeton and was the captain her senior year. She currently teaches mathematics at a college preparatory school in the Orlando area and has coached both softball and basketball in both New York and Florida. She still plays softball and plays bass guitar in a pop-rock band called The Flounders. She lives in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Barbara L Clanton
- PublisherBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.