All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLive Pain-free Without Drugs or Surgery offers a practical, proven, easy-to-follow program (Integrated Positional Therapy) to reduce and even eliminate chronic muscular pain in only minutes a day through simple exercises and movements that anyone can do. Developed by neuromuscular therapist Lee Albert, NMT, Integrated Positional Therapy (IPT) incorporates techniques such as Strain/Counter-strain, Muscle Energy Technique, stretching and home care to re-align the body's structure and relieve pain caused by structural imbalances. IPT effectively treats pain patterns caused by injury, stress, repetitive strain, postural distortion and chronic neuromuscular conditions. Written in a clear and user-friendly manner, Live Pain-free Without Drugs or Surgery includes detailed descriptions and photos of the exercises as well as online videos to make the exercises very easy to follow at home. The book offers valuable information on basic body care along with individual treatment protocols for eleven of the most common conditions that cause people to seek medical attention: -Headaches -Neck and shoulder pain - Low back pain - Knee pain - Fibromyalgia - Tennis and golfer's elbow - Carpal tunnel syndrome - TMJ - Plantar fasciitis - Thoracic outlet syndrome - Sciatica Thousands of patients and students from all over the world have benefitted from Integrated Positional Therapy. Now you can benefit in your own home from the same simple program for permanent relief from neuromuscular pain without surgery or drugs.
- Author BiographyLee Albert, NMT, creator of Integrated Positional Therapy, is a nationally recognized expert in neuromuscular pain relief. For over 25 years he has helped people learn how to live a pain-free life using the tools and techniques of Integrated Positional Therapy. A highly popular Neuromuscular Therapist at the world-renowned Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Lenox, MA, Lee is trained in neuromuscular therapy, orthopedic massage, positional therapy, yoga therapy and myofascial release. In addition to treating patients one-on-one, Lee regularly conducts training seminars in Integrated Positional Therapy and consults with businesses on ergonomic training for employees to reduce workplace injuries. Lee is also a professional musician and enjoys gardening in his spare time.
- Author(s)Lee Albert Nmt
- PublisherDudley Court Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDudley Court Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.