All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMimi Kirk is stunningly healthy-and she attributes this almost completely to her diet. She's been an inspiration to thousands through her PETA award and this book stands to garner her even more fans. A vegetarian for decades, she's recently transitioned into eating primarily raw foods. She feels and looks years younger than her age. Now she reveals her secrets, with more than 100 raw food recipes accompanied by a revolutionary new way to eat. She provides concrete information on how making simple changes can produce remarkable results in the area of health, weight, appearance vitality, and anti-aging. She provides evidence that diets don't work and teaches how to lose weight easily and naturally and keep it off without complicated calorie counting, measurements, or feelings of deprivation. She shows those using medication and prescription drugs a natural way to heal themselves. Readers who are insecure about aging will learn how to look better simply by adopting a healthy lifestyle and gaining self-love.
- Author BiographyMimi Kirk has been an entrepreneur for many years since leaving the film industry, where she was a stand-in for Mary Tyler Moore and the designer behind Valerie Harper's wardrobe on the Rhoda show. She has owned and sold several spa and health food companies, one as early as last year. She's now retired and spends her time with her longterm boyfriend (nineteen years her junior). Widowed at twenty-nine, she raised four children on her own and maintains very close relationships with her children and seven grandchildren. She lives in Ramona, California.
- Author(s)Mimi Kirk
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2011
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1152 g
- Width196 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.