All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionOprah wants you to live your best life. You can w live your greatest life! You are destined for GREATNESS! This book, endorsed by best selling author Brian Tracy, is a necessity to live your greatest life. Life isn't easy, but this book helps navigates you to your destiny. Do you feel confused or scared? Do you want to find your passion or live the life you desire but don't kw where to begin? Have you lost yourself somewhere between raising kids and your 55-hour a week job? This book will guide you to step out of your rut, get out of your own way, and leap to your future. It motivates you to be who you are meant to be and reach your potential. You are worth it. It's time to invest in you and your future. You want a better, more rewarding and satisfying life, but you can't put your finger on what is missing in your life. This book will help you discover that, while allowing you to find your wings. You will increase your self-confidence, learn to love you, and become your authentic self. You will learn the steps to find your passion, confront your fears, and explore what you really want in life. It's time to stop settling for less than you deserve. Now is your time to invest in you. You matter! Now show the world and yourself that you are worth it. Don't wait any longer. Start your own Live Your Greatest Life book club today! This book shows every woman how to unleash her full potential for love, health, happiness, and complete fulfillment in life. --Brian Tracy, motivational speaker and top selling author This empowering guide has shown thousands of people the tools and techniques to make the change they want and need in their lives today. You are destined for greatness. You can't afford to put it off any longer. What are you waiting for? Don't forget to get the accompanying Live Your Greatest Life Journal, which helps you easily progress with the book while keeping track of your thoughts, ideas, and goals.
- Author BiographyJessica has helped thousands, and now she is here to help you too! Jessica jumps into life, and her mission is to help you leap in yours. After graduating from college, Jessica didn't know what career she wanted. She refused to settle in life, so she decided to search for her true passion, while going to grad school. After graduating, she moved to Los Angeles, where she started her talk show The JessICAREctor Show. It thrived there for two years, before Jessica moved back to Texas to continue her show and get her third college degree in broadcast journalism. Jessica knew she had found her passion by helping others in their lives. Whether it's through understanding, compassion, education, motivation, or perseverance, The JessICAREctor Show sets out to truly give everyone an opportunity to comprehend, learn, and support others through their stories. It has helped countless people and changed lives. It is seen worldwide at JessICAREctor.com and on youtube.com/ JessICAREctor . As a life coach, speaker, and author, Jessica's Live Your Greatest Life continues her mission of helping others. In order to be your authentic self, you must discover who you are and confront your fears. How do you do that? Where do you even start? Jessica strives for you to take the necessary steps to live the life you've always dreamed. You are destined for GREATNESS! There is nothing holding you back but you. So now is the time to Live Your Greatest Life! Live Your Greatest Life is Jessica's first published book. She is currently writing her second book in the Live Your Greatest Life Series. Jessica is also the author of another book series about where to find the one, a city search for love, which guides you where to go, what to wear, and who you will find at specific places in major metropolitan areas. Whether it's in Africa or Joplin, Jessica enjoys spending time volunteering. How can she help you? JessICAREctor Productions LLC was formed in 2009 and was featured in Cambridge Who's Who in 2009 and 2010. Jessica is single and resides in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas Metroplex. To learn more about Jessica, her coaching, and her books, or to schedule her for speaking engagements, please visit www.JessICAREctor.com or email her at Jessica@ JessICAREctor.com. Find Jessica on social media at facebook.com/speakerjessicarector, facebook.com/liveyourgreatestlifetoo, or twitter.com/jessicarector.
- Author(s)Jessica Rector
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.