All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionNo-one has ever said on their deathbed I wish I'd spent more time at the office . But we all have regrets - losing touch with people, t spending eugh time with our family - things that seem insignificant at the time but actually make a huge impact on our wellbeing and other peoples' lives. In this book, trusted counsellor and agony aunt Suzie Hayman sets out a 7-step action plan for living a life free from regrets and toxic decisions. From making more time for your children to keeping in touch with friends, this book is a roadmap you can follow on both a daily basis and in the long term, making small changes that will dramatically improve the way you feel about your life.
- Author BiographySuzie Hayman has been a trained counsellor for over 15 years, and is the agony aunt for Woman magazine. She is a spokesperson/trustee for Family Lives, and a trustee of The Who Cares Trust, for 'looked after' children. She is superbly connected and regularly appears in the broadcast media, and was the counsellor on the BBC1 show Stepfamilies. She has written over 20 books, including several Teach Yourself titles that have done well in the UK and the US.
- Author(s)Suzie Hayman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight190 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.