Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.62+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionIf you like dogs, you'll love Laurien Berenson's Melanie Travis mysteries! --Joanne Fluke, New York Times bestselling author When her Aunt Peg lands a gig as judge at a Kentucky dog show, Melanie Travis welcomes the opportunity for a road trip. Too bad a killer has planned a deadly detour . . . For a dog lover like Melanie, the opportunity to attend the Kentuckiana Dog Show Cluster is t to be missed. Fortunately, the timing coincides with her spring break from teaching, so she heads for central Kentucky with her sister-in-law Bertie and Aunt Peg, who's accepted a week-long judging assignment. Once there, Aunt Peg reconnects with an old friend, Ellie Gates Wanamaker, a former Standard Poodle exhibitor and a member of a well-heeled Kentucky family. Miss Ellie has been out of the dog show world for more than a decade, but when Melanie invites her to spectate at the Louisville Kennel Club dog show, she's eager to accompany her. Miss Ellie's presence at the expo center, however, provokes mixed reactions from exhibitors she hasn't seen in years, including some outright animosity. The following day Melanie learns that Miss Ellie has suffered a fatal accident while exercising her dogs. Aunt Peg, however, suspects foul play. Wishing to avoid any scandal, Miss Ellie's pedigreed family prefers to let sleeping dogs lie, but as Melanie begins to sniff around, she discovers Miss Ellie had many secrets, both in the dog show world and amongst her Kentucky kin . . . Praise For Death Of A Dog Whisperer Melanie's engaging narration, with its slightly sarcastic flair, makes her utterly relatable. Fans will roll over with joy, and new cozy readers will likely scoop up the rest of the series. -- Publishers Weekly Berenson cleverly weaves in interesting details about different breeds and showmanship. Fans of Miranda James' Cat in the Stacks series may also enjoy Berenson. -- Booklist Praise For Gone With The Woof Berenson, who has a se for balancing fun and fright, devises ather story that will appeal to dog aficionados and cozy lovers alike. -- Kirkus Reviews A wonderful vel. Even better if you read it with a dog on your lap. -- Suspense Magazine
- Author BiographyLaurien Berenson is an Agatha and Macavity nominee, winner of the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award, andfour-time winner of the Maxwell Award, presented by the Dog Writers Association of America. She and her husband liveon a farm in Kentucky surrounded by dogs and horses. Readers can visit her website at: www.LaurienBerenson.com.
- Author(s)Laurien Berenson
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Melanie Travis Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.