All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAngel books and ghost stories have intrigued readers for years. This is more than stories of visits from Aunt Edna or Uncle Roy. It contains real experiences of people who have validated this universal connection with deceased loved ones. This is a collection of real life stories of ways to connect with the other side. Included are stories about: moving towards resolution after death; experiences during death watches; visits from deceased family members; visits from people who have become messengers. In short, these are stories about resolving grief and finding ways to become aware of the other side. At the same time the content demystifies death and after-life experiences. Maureen McGill and Nola Davis, after many years in the field of healthcare, university teaching, and healing arts are committed to helping others move forward out of grief into the possibilities of continued communication with loved ones. The stories are real, carefully selected from among the many stories related to them. As authors, they see an audience that is searching for relief from the overwhelming emotions connected with loss and death. Books about life after death have made an impact in the last few years. Why t help those validate signs, messages, dreams that can be discussed openly? And why hasn't anyone opened up the dialogue about how we connect with the other side? We all have this inherent ability. People want to hear each other's stories. So here it is...
- Author BiographyMaureen McGill, MA, BFA, is an Associate Professor of Theatre/Dance at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington. She directs the university dance ensemble and teaches courses in dance, movement and choreography. Healing Arts of Mind and Body is a course she has designed which focuses on alternative healing, energy medicine and body modalities. Meditation, Relaxation and Dance workshops are part of her passions, where she also teaches at the Breast Cancer Resource Center in the Tacoma/Seattle region. Maureen's keen interest in the intuitive arts has expanded her curiosity to the spiritual side of life and death. She is a featured reader of tarot and appears at Intuitive Arts Fairs in the Seattle region. As a frequent guest on local and international radio networks, her work has opened doors using symbols and metaphors to help those find light in the midst of loss and grief. Maureen enjoys the beauty of the Pacific Northwest where she lives with her daughter. Nola Davis, CEO, NHA, has spent the last thirty-three years working in the senior healthcare industry. Working with the elderly helped lay the foundation for her desire to understand the spiritual aspects of death. Her work as a healthcare administrator provided the opportunity to understand hospice and involve hospice services within the facilities where she worked. As a CEO of a healthcare corporation, she now aspires to bring integrative services which support the body, mind and soul into the every day realm of healthcare. She has studied Healing Touch with Healing Touch International as well as other facets of the world of complimentary medicine. Nola lives with her husband in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Maureen McGill,Nola Davis
- PublisherOzark Mountain Publishing
- Date of Publication09/01/2010
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLower Lake, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOzark Mountain Publishing
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.